WTF (II)

Since I’m here I’m amazed with the fact that the people are far more civilizated than in other countries (not only Spain… glance at UK…). In previous entries I talked about some curiosities in this country and seen that I can’t stop taking pictures, I will continue in that line also with Belgium.

When we were in Ghent, we spent two nights in a B&B (without the breakfast) that was a boat in some industrial area “near” the center. But the firsts WTF in Belgium were given by our walk through the city. There are quite civilizated too but also they have wonderful shops with freak merchandising and vintage stuff.

Also, we were fascinated by how quickly this people build the tram lines, in 30 minutes they finished about 20 m. of track!!! they seem to be like the Doozers from Fraggle Rock and that makes the difference with Spain…

 

But not everything is nice, there are also disturbing things… as this “bar” in Ghent…

or these signboards in Antwerp…

 

But well… next time I will continue with the Netherlands, a country in which you can find things like this stunning TV blanket (¡¡¡la batamantaaaaa!!!) in Spain only available in home shopping (Teletienda xD).

IMGP4680

2 comentarios:

  1. Belgian people are Weird...

    P.S.
    They didn't sold the Batamantasutra aswell?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No... just the "Batamanta" and with this cold it makes sense x_x

    ResponderEliminar

Raquel Ruyz. Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Más leídas

 

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Labels