That muffin contains dioxins?

When I arrived here after Christmas I almost forgot the dioxin scandal (further information here) but it came to my mind when I saw that all the “bio” eggs in the supermarket were sold out. So, I’ve been here for a month with a vegetarian diet (except for the fish). I could say that it’s healthy… but it isn’t, I need proteins to survive, if not I can go out of control and buy something stupid, in this case: german muffins and german egg-cookies with orange. At that moment I didn’t think about it, I just wanted to eat something different… and while I was savoring that tasty muffin I realized it was too late. Well, as every scandal it must have a part of truth and a part of lie… and maybe some people is overreacting and, how can you know if the things you consume are safe?

I think it could be as carcinogenic as a cigar… and I don’t smoke so… what the hell? *trying to find consolation in thoughts like that* u__u’

1 comentario:

  1. Hummm I don't know... I don't know... vegetables or an incredible and delicious muffin filled and covered with chocolate?

    CANCER HERE WE GO! :D

    ResponderEliminar

Raquel Ruyz. Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Más leídas

 

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Labels